I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This is a VERY simple recipe!! So Simple you might as well make your own sauce !! The Roasted Mixed Berry BBQ Sauce is an absolute MUST !! It’s sweet, tangy, with a hint of spice(or more if you wish) !
- Check out the ingredients for the dry rub recipe here.
Mix all ingredients together and place in an airtight container for later use. You can use this on chicken, vegetables, pork, or beef! Enjoy!
Baby Back Ribs:
- Wrap your ribs in oiled foil .
- I baked the foil packets on cookie sheets at 300 for 2 hours.
- I let them cool for about 45minutes to firm up before I moved them to the grill. Then I brushed them with Homemade Strawberry Bbq sauce sauce with a little of the cooking juices.
- Finally, I grilled them on medium heat, brushing with extra sauce for about 5 min.