I may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
I love grilling so much, especially in the summer time. Preparing this much shrimp ahead of time allows me to have planned meals (read:keeps me from eating junk food lol) througout the week. I use this Sriracha & Garlic Grilled Shrimp Recipe as a side, or for a quick salad.
I normally grill one batch the first day and let the second batch marinate overnight and grill it for something rich like Shrimp Alfredo (recipe coming soon 🙂
This is a really simple yet very flavorful recipe. It’s quick and easy to make and most of the items you probably already have in your kitchen.
Sriracha & Garlic Grilled Shrimp
Sriracha flavored shrimp! Who doesn't love Sriracha !?! This is a really simple yet very flavorful recipe. It's quick and easy to make and most of the items you probably already have in your kitchen.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of Parsley dry or fresh
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds large shrimp peeled and deveined with tails attached
- I used tomatoes Bell Peppers, and Zucchini's. I didn't actually eat any of them besides the Zucchini's. The rest were just for added flavor (the tomatoes because they were pretty and i needed to use it up lol) But use whatever vegetables you like!
In a mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, parsley, Sriracha hot sauce, garlic, tomato paste, , salt, and black pepper. Pour marinade into a large resealable plastic bag with shrimp. Seal, and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour (or more).
Preheat grill for medium-low heat. Thread shrimp onto skewers, piercing once near the tail and once near the head. Discard marinade.
Lightly oil grill grate. Cook shrimp for 5 minutes per side, or until opaque. ENJOY!