Hello,Another quick freebie! I’m really loving all of the cute shirts I’ve been able to make with my Cricut! Check out other shirts that I designed using my Cricut:
First of all, I must say that I LOVE BEYONCE! I created a really cute FREE Beyonce SVG cutting file that you can be use for Cricut or Cameo. The file was created as a reminder to believe in your inner Beyonce. I don’t think it’s any secret that Beyonce is my favorite singer! Her drive and worth ethic are absolutely inspiring. I created this SVG file in honor of that.
Believe in your inner Beyonce
I hope you enjoy this file and I plan to share more freebies! If you would like to share this file with your friends please share this blog post to support my blog. I would really appreciate it.
If you want to try a really cool project with your Cricut/cameo check out my “Coaster Gift Box Template” post for a free project template!
Interested in learning to sew? I got you covered! Check out these two awesome posts to get you started!
Happy New Year!
(Scroll to the bottom for the template if you’re impatient lol)
I know it has been a minute since I have updated my blog but the hiatus will be well worth it I think! I wanted to share a file I created for my Cricut Explore Air 2 (It can also be used with the Cameo ). It’s a Coaster Gift Box Template that you can use for the coasters you create and gift or sell! It’s a really neat way to have beautiful custom packaging.
I recently purchased a Cricut Explore Air 2 because I had an interest in creating cool vinyl mugs and tshirts. The Cricut does SO much more than that though!
Crafting seems to be more fun than sewing these days. Crafting is definitely more of an instant gratification!
(Want to Sew? Check out the Sewing Related posts below )
I can’t wait to share tutorials and other cool projects using the Explore Air 2 (or even the Cricut Maker !)
Coaster Box Template
Below is a template for a coaster gift box that I created. I created this coaster box template to fit 4- 4″x4″ coasters. You can also choose NOT to have the front window cut out by detaching the square that in the center of the top.
I will update this post this weekend with a video tutorial of how to customize this coaster gift box as well as how to put the box together.
Don’t forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel where I will post more tutorials in the future!
I hope you all enjoy , Please share this post with your friends who may also want to use this Cricut box template 🙂
Today i’m bringing to you a recipe to make a Turmeric Body Scrub. This scrub is a super easy and quick DIY project. It’s just in time for the cooler fall months! We have to give our skin extra TLC during this season. The Turmeric Body Scrub is a beautiful burnt orange color which just SCREAMS fall! (Can’t you tell that I love fall?) Continue reading Fall into smooth skin! Fall Inspired Turmeric Body Scrub
I wanted to share 20 random facts about me. Hopefully you will be able to relate to me and enjoy all the posts I will be coming up with soon.
- I can play the Piano.
- When I was in the 4th grade I went home with a stomach ache. The teacher didn’t believe me because one of my “friends” said I was lying. I didn’t come back for weeks – I had appendicitis and my appendix was about to burst – therefore I had to have it removed. It’s funny because the teacher believed my “friend” and not me. Thankfully my mom DID believe me.
- My favorite meal of all time is Liver and Onions. Unfortunately I haven’t had this in over a year – I don’t eat beef anymore and chicken liver just isn’t the same 🙁
- I hate my nickname. I don’t know why I allowed anyone to call me that all those years. I know there will be quite a few of you who will be petty enough to call me by it if you read this.
- I got that nickname because I LOVED milk. Oddly enough milk tears my stomach up now. Oh – yall thought by now I would tell you my nick name? Nah.
- I know this is weird – but when I sleep I have to bite down on something. Usually my cover or pillow and I have to have something in my hand.
- I have 2 sisters (1 living) and 1 brother. He’s ugly. He’s not likely to read this so whatever. lol. I take any opportunity I can to shade him. Keeps him on his toes.
- I have a natural resting bitch face but I’m sweet as can be most of the time.
- I can’t dance. I honestly think it’s because my oldest sister and brother used to pick at me and discourage me when I would try. I remember I was doing the running man once and they said it looked like i was trying to fly. Haters.
- I don’t have a favorite color. There are so many colors that look fabulous on me. I can’t pick just one.
- Right now , Cardi B is my inspiration. Why? Because she comes off as so authentic. So herself. She came on the scene and didn’t change the way she speaks, or looks to appease anyone else. I remember when we first heard about her on Love and Hip Hop New York , everyone spoke about how she speaks, and of course about how she’s an Ex-Stripper. None of those things matter when you have talent and have DRIVE. I love how she took the platform that she was given (LAHHNY) and used it to her advantage. Yea – She got a bag and fixed her teeth , but I’m sure that was something she probably wanted to do anyways. She has stated she is just a “regular degular shmegular girl “. That is exactly how she comes off to me – She’s not trying to be anyone but Cardi B. I love that.
- I have 2 tattoos.
- My all time favorite celebrity is Beyonce. She’s also an inspiration to me. I love her worth ethic.
- One of my biggest pet peeves is when I ask someone something and they don’t know the answer so they try to come up with a bullsh*t answer. Just say you don’t know love. It’s ok. I don’t expect anyone to know everything – I only asked in case you did know.
- I used to want 4 kids. That was before I had a kid. My mom made parenting look so easy. I am happy with the 1 that I have. 1 more would be nice though.
- For a long time I did not want a wedding. I have always wanted to get married – but the fact that my dad couldn’t walk my down the aisle really bothered me. I think I am over that though – I would like a nice small wedding with the ones that I love most.
- I sometimes have bad anxiety about dying at 29. If you want to know why check out my post My sister died at 29. I’m 29….
- I’m an Aquarius.
- One of the most embarrassing moments that i’ve had was in the 7th grade. I remember like it was yesterday. Early one morning , I was outside hanging out with my friends before classes started. I had on those chunky wedge heels that were popular back in the early 2000’s. I thought I was cute AF that day. Anywho – It had been raining and for whatever reason I thoguht it would be a good idea to walk up the handicap ramp which was soaking wet. Yall….I slipped and feel right on my back. It was RIGHT in front of the 8th grade hall – where all of the popular guys who LOVED to JOKE and TEASE people!! I mean they would tease ANY and EVERYONE – it didn’t matter how cute you were. They would come for you !! I was so embarrassed – I stayed on the ground. Why? Because who can laugh at someone that’s actually hurt. I wasn’t hurt – but I needed everyone else to think that I was – so that they would wait until I wasn’t around to laugh. Well the janitor at the school Charlie put me on blast. I remember him helping me up and saying “Aww – She’s ok. Ain’t nothing hurt but her feelings”. Chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee – he told the truth right then!!!! I got up immediately and gave him the side eye and got the hell up out of there!
- I have wanted to sew since I was a kid. My mom sews – but didn’t have the patience to teach me. I took Home-Ec in highschool and FAILED my sewing project. Who would’ve ever thought years later I would be able to teach myself and totally ROCK it!
Anywho – thats 20 random facts about me ! I hope you enjoyed them!
This is another “blogging tips” post that I hope you find helpful! Any time I learn new information that I find helpful I try to share it with you guys. I really want to be a source for helpful information. This post will tell you How to Set up your Self Hosted WordPress Blog in less than 10 minutes!
I’m always trying to find ways to MONETIZE my time online!! One of my more recent discoveries is AFFILIATE MARKETING!
I know i’m extremely TARDY TO THE PARTY!
What is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is a marketing arrangement where a retailer pays a commission to YOU for generating sales on a particular item or generating traffic to their site.
I decided to round up my top 10 must-have wordpress plugins that i’ve used on my website. I know that this list will continue to grow / change as time goes on. If you know me , you know that I love anything that will make my life and work easier. That’s exactly what all of these plug-ins do for me here on my website.
This will be a lengthy post – so lets get right to the good stuff: